Your Search Platinum ads facility help sellers promote their product or service by getting their ads more visibility which in turn create more buyers.
1. Who can use Your Search Platinum Paid Ads?
2. Why should you use Your Search Platinum Ads?
Platinum ads is a Platinum product offered by Your Search, it helps you make your ad more visible, reach out to more consumers and sell your product or service faster.
3. How can one select their product or service to be a Platinum Ad?
When you post an ad at your Search, you will have an option to either post your ad as a free ad or a Platinum paid ad. At this stage, you can select for a Platinum ad option. Please note by default all ads are posted under free ads category.
4. How many types of Platinum Ads are there and what does a Platinum Ad look like?
There is only 1 type of Platinum ad available at present and it is Top Of PagePlatinum ad.
5. How can I recognise a Platinum Ad?
6. How much do Platinum Ads cost?
Platinum ads on Your Search are charged at different rates based on the type of Platinum ad you take
7. How do I pay for Platinum Ads on Your Search?
Currently, we offer 4 modes of payment options for Platinum ads. Credit/Debit Card Payment facility ,Online money Transfer, Cash Deposit and Cheque payment . You can choose any of the four.
8. How long does my Ad remain as a Platinum Ad?
9. Do Platinum Ads immediately get active once I have paid for it?
All Platinum ads go live to site after 8 Hours of the ad being posted. However, in case you opt for a payment option by cheque, your Platinum ad will get active on the website only after the cheque is encashed by Your Search.
10. Can I see or monitor my Platinum Ads in My Your Search?
Yes you can check your Platinum ads as well as edit them when required.
11. Can I edit my Platinum Ad?
Yes, you can edit your Platinum Ad.
12. Can I continue to post free Ads on Your Search?
Yes, you can continue to post free ads on Your Search.
13. Can I renew my Platinum Ads?
Yes, you can renew your Platinum ad after 15 days as applicable.
14. Can I get a refund for my Platinum Ad?